- You may share personal information with us in order to contact us with any questions regarding our website. You also have the option of sharing business and appropriate personal information on employment-related materials you transmit through the Site to the address linked to on the Site (“Content”).
- It is your responsibility to periodically review and ensure Content is accurate and current. You may modify and/or delete any personal information, or any Content, which you submit at any time, at the same location at which you provide it, provided that information that is deleted may be stored for some period of time in cache or in information archives, or may become subject to other retention requirements directly related to the conduct of Company’s business, such as litigation holds. In this event, the Company will hold the information no longer than is necessary to accomplish these purposes.
- Personal information is used only for purposes of communicating with you in response to your inquiries to us, except for Content, which is used only for purposes of evaluating your suitability for employment and contacting you about this employment.
- You consent to having your personal information and Content transferred to and processed in the United States of America and in other countries, some of which may not be deemed by the European Union or by other jurisdictions to have an adequate level of protection for personal information. Company shall follow its standard data privacy processes and procedures in the handling of your personal information. In addition, you acknowledge and consent to the fact that Company may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if necessary to comply with legal process; to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; or to otherwise enforce this Agreement or the integrity of the Site and data. You acknowledge and consent to such disclosure.
- Circumstances may arise where for business or technological reasons (e.g., for purposes of investigation, routine audits, Site administration and improvement, data storage and recovery, and other analytics), it might be necessary for Company and its third party contractors/service providers acting on Company’s behalf to have incidental access to personal information and Content submitted. It is Company’s practice to require any such service providers who might have access to personal information or Content in the course of providing services to the Company to be bound by confidentiality obligations designed to protect any such personal or confidential information.
- While Company maintains industry standard protocols and technology to protect the privacy of your personal information, you understand and agree that the Internet has inherent vulnerabilities, and Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit through the Site.
- Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third party websites that may be posted on, linked to, or accessible via the Site.